Cactus Wanderlust 29" Surfskate
PNYCOMP29002Regular price $292.00 SGD
- Size Guide
Designed with escapes to warmer climates in mind, the Cactus Wanderlust takes on soft pink tones of summer sunsets contrasted with cactus green trucks and burnt orange wheels. This board reminds us of summer afternoons after a long day at Coachella.
This board is developed for skills progression and all time stoke by utilising Waterborne patented technology and the same quality components you’ve loved from Penny Skateboards.
- Flat-Day Fun 29" W concave deck for extra rail control, developed for skills progression and all time stoke.
- Patented Waterborne Adapter For amazing turning radius and control, replicating the feeling of surfing on the streets.
- Built To Last Highest quality aluminium 6" trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Smooth Sailing Penny Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride on every surface.
- Made For Speed Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since Forever The original and the best.
- Patented Waterborne Adapter for amazing turning radius and control
- 29" W concave deck for extra rail control
- 6" Penny truck
- 83A wheels for controlled grip and slide
- Abec 7 bearings
- 14" wheel base for both wide carves and sharp aggressive turns
- Double spray grip for barefoot hold
- Lighter and more weather proof then other timber surfskates
Did you know that Penny Skateboards come in five different sizes? The standard Penny 22", the slightly larger Penny 27”, the 32" Cruiser, the 29" Surfskate and the 36" Longboard. Regardless of their size, all Penny models are great for different skating styles.
Our 22” Penny is a great size for skaters looking for easy transportation and fits perfectly in our Penny Pouch Backpacks when you’re not skating. It’s also great for those younger Penny riders who are on the smaller side.
The 27” it is the ultimate all round skateboard. Commonly referred to as the “Nickel,” this board boasts the same great features as the 22” however its larger deck is great for perfecting new skate tricks or beginners looking for a little more stability.
Designed for the flat-day fun, the 29" Surfskate replicates the feeling of surfing the streets. This board is developed for skills progression, tight carves and pumping you’d normally get on a surfboard.
Our 32" cruiser is our most versatile board to date. The stiff nose and tail allow you to pop up curbs, grind a ledge, film your friends or just cruise the streets. With a shape and size modeled after the cruiser boards of decades past.
The Penny 36" Longboard is a cruiser’s dream. The classic, relaxed ride of your favorite Penny is now available in our longest board yet.